- £25,000 per annum (plus excellent benefits)
- Full Time
- 29 October 2018
- Would you like to work for a company world-renowned for its motorsport events?
- Can you help us showcase the greatest car content in the world?
Every year we strive to create new and unique moments for our guests, and to do this we have a team of dedicated motorsport enthusiasts who spend their working days absorbed in all things automotive, preparing for the Festival of Speed, Revival and Members' Meeting.
As Production Editor, you'll ensure that the content created for Goodwood's motorsport digital channels is of the right tone and quality before ensuring it is uploaded in a timely manner using Goodwood's CMS.
You'll help maintain Goodwood's yearly content diary and assist in covering all motoring events at Goodwood and some outside.
You will also help with non-digital content throughout the year such as programmes and newsletters and at times will be able to write content for the Goodwood Road & Racing website.
What you'll get:
- Free gym membership and a Health Cash Plan
- The opportunity to earn up to an extra month's salary under our bonus scheme
- Free event tickets to The Festival of Speed, Member's meeting, Horse racing and Revival
What you'll have:
- A life-affirming passion for motoring, and motorsport
- A grasp for faultless grammar with a keen eye for detail and an engaging writing style
- Significant experience of sub editing and an understanding of SEO principles
- Experience using online CMS systems with a willingness to improve your knowledge
You'll almost certainly have previous experience of writing about motoring or motorsport.
We'd love to hear from you. Please click on the blue button to apply.
- Please view the Production Editor 2018 document