Sorry this vacancy has now closed and can no longer be applied for
Please view our current vacancies here
Closing Date: 20 September 2018
Contract: Fixed Term
Hours: 15 hours Fixed Term Contract to December 2018
Picture yourself providing the latest treatments at a 4* Hotel, set in stunning countryside.
You'll be a beauty expert, able to advise, offer and pamper clients using the best range of products.
Your role will involve preparing the Waterbeach areas for the working day, and delivering exceptional customer service throughout the client journey.You'll manage the treatment diary and ensure that the Spa is presentable and organised at all times.
To see where you could be working and the range of treatments on offer, please click here: The Waterbeach Spa
What will you get?
- Commission - Payment of 10% of product sales if targets are met.
- Free Gym and Health Club Membership
- Free 30 minute treatments and taster Products
- Reduced fees for Personal Training
- Free uniform and staff meals when on shift
- You'll be qualified to NVQ Level 3
- A proven track record in retail and treatment sales
- You'll be brilliant at dealing with people at all levels
- Proficient IT skills are essential, along with a flexible approach to working hours
This role is offered on a fixed term contract for 15 hours per week. These will be worked on a rota basis and will include evenings and weekends.
Due to our rural location, having your own reliable transport is essential.
We'd love to hear from you. Please click on the blue button to apply.APPLY ONLINE
- Please view the Therapist JD document