Assistant Manager - Meetings and Events For The Goodwood Hotel
- £21,000 per annum (plus excellent benefits)
- Full Time
- 22 August 2018
Goodwood, a beautiful and unique estate in West Sussex, is famous for delivering extraordinary experiences for the c.1 million people who visit each year. The 700 strong team working here are key to its success.
We now have an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Manager for our Meetings and Events team.
Based at our 4* Hotel, you'll be responsible for assisting the Meetings & Events (M&E) Manager, ensuring that excellent customer experiences are delivered whilst maximising revenue opportunities.
You'll lead by example and inspire the team, strengthening the great working relationships between the Front of House and Back of House operations, as well as the wider Hotel teams.
What do you need to be successful?
- Great people skills are essential along with a strong team ethic.
- Previous experience of supervising a team
- Meticulous attention to detail with the ability to prioritise and organise
- Positive and friendly with a "can do attitude"
For more information on this fantastic venue, please click here: Goodwood Hotel - Meetings and Events
If you're interested in working somewhere completely unique in the world, then please get in touch.
- Please view the AMgrM&EMar2018 document