Dispensing Operative - Exeter - 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
- £ 9,531.11 per annum pro rata
- Fixed Term
- Part Time - Weekdays 1pm - 5pm
- 2 June 2022
We are currently recruiting for a Care Centre Operative will report to the Care Centre Manager, and will support the smooth and effective running of the Exeter Care Centre. In this role, you will enjoy working logistically, in a bustling environment; with the support of a close-knit team environment.
This is a fixed term 12 month contract, part time position, with working hours of Monday to Friday 1pm - 5pm.
The Care Centre Operative will:
- Contribute towards the smooth and effective running of the Exeter Care Centre.
- Fulfil and customise customer’s orders in a timely and accurate manner
- Contribute towards and achieve Care Centre Key Performance Indicators
- Demonstrate the Fittleworth Values within the business at all times
Processing Client Orders:
- Picking, Checking, Packing, and Dispatching Client orders
- Templating pouches to Clients requirements
- Hand Cutting pouches / flanges
Stock, Ordering and Goods inwards: -
- Ordering out of stock items for next day delivery on emergency basis only
- Receiving and unpacking deliveries
- Restocking shelves
- Checking delivery notes and orders against goods inwards
- Completing quarterly stock checks
- Day to day housekeeping
- Communication into the Customer Service Department
- Ordering of packing materials
- Overtime as requested
- Actively promote Fittleworth to internal and external customers, carrying out all duties in an efficient, professional and courteous manner; clearly and effectively communicating with customers and staff.
- Demonstrate the Fittleworth Values within the business at all times.
- Other projects and reasonable duties as assigned by the Managing Director and European Financial Director.
What do you need to be successful?
- Excellent Communication and organisational skills
- A proactive team player, with the ability to work well independently under own initiative
- Computer literate.
- Warehouse experience preferable, not compulsory
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure against strict timelines