- £23,000 to £25,000 per annum (Pro Rata)
- Part Time - 25 hours per week
- 26 April 2019
Hours of work Part time; 25 hours per week
Salary - £23,000 to £25,000 pro rata (depending on experience)
Direct Life is a leading life insurance outsource and technology supplier, based in the centre of Chichester. We provide systems and services for financial advisers across the UK, enabling them to sell life insurance and similar products to their clients. It sounds dull, but it's not we promise!
We are currently recruiting for a Marketing Assistant who can use their initiative to generate new business opportunities and maximise transactions from our current user base.
- Develop and implement marketing initiatives
- Develop, implement and maintain a social media strategy across key channels, to increase our awareness and generate opportunities
- Create content and manage email campaign
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns
- Develop and implement new and creative growth strategies
- Ensure all market information and publications held and published by LifeQuote and Direct Life are up-to-date, relevant and of value.
Required skills and experience:
- Must have at least 2+ years' experience in a Digital Marketing role
- Must have 1-2 years+ copywriting skills experience, demonstrated in a portfolio of work
- A degree in Marketing, or similar qualification
- Experience in writing for email marketing, social media and blogs
- Good organisational skills and the ability to multitask
- Strong communication skills, both written and in person, and the ability to deliver the brand's tone of voice
- A strong eye for detail
- Good analytical skills
- Able to work independently and in a team.
- Perkbox (lots of local discounts and freebies)
- Share of our bonus pot
- Generous holiday entitlement (up to 30 days plus all the bank holidays)
- Birthday day off
- Life Cover
- Private Medical Insurance
- Pension Scheme
- Eye Care Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Social and fundraising events
- Casual dress code.
- Please view the Marketing Assistant Job Description document
"I joined Direct Life in 2015 alongside my college work and back then this job was only a part-time role for me to earn some money. It’s now three years later and I have progressed from being a part-timer to being a Team Leader, running my own team of Express Underwriters.
I wouldn’t have been able to exceed in something I really enjoy doing without the constant support, training and flexibility the Company has given me. "
Team Leader Express Underwriting
"I’ve worked for Direct Life for nearly 6 years having several different roles from Case Manager to Sales Advisor and now the Communication & Product Manager. It’s a great company to work for and has a fantastic culture of developing skills to help staff achieve their goals.
It’s also a real encouragement to work somewhere where so many people have been for years and years. "
Communication & Product Manager
"Direct Life is an ever growing company and with each step undergoes new and exciting changes.I am proud to be a part of this growth as an employee and feel that I make a real contribution to people's well being by helping them get their insurance cover in place. I am lucky that I have a job that offers variety and challenges me and I really have a sense of accomplishment at the end of a case. We excel as a team and feel more like a family at times than just a company."
What's it like to work for Direct Life?
If you enjoy working for a dynamic, innovative and passionate company, with a great bunch of friendly, hardworking people, in the centre of one of the UK’s most refined Roman Cities, then Direct Life is the place to be!
We provide extensive and professional training for all new starters, within a supportive environment and there are plenty of development opportunities. We are passionate about the service we provide to all our customers; our aim is for everyone to have life cover as quickly as possible, with an easy process for all involved.