Customer Service Advisors - Travel Industry
- £18,000 per annum
- Full Time - 37.5 hours per week, some weekends and evenings involved
Do you love providing great customer service?
Do you want a job where no two days are the same?
Do you like the idea of helping people who may be stranded abroad?
Location: Funtington, Chichester, West Sussex
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, 8-4pm, 9-5pm, 10-6pm, 12-8pm on a rostered pattern, weekends also involved with days in lieu given back.
Start Date: January 2019
We are currently recruiting for Customer Service Advisors within our business here at Funtington, Chichester.
The core responsibilities of this role will be to manage a complex caseload of technical claims whilst ensuring that the claims are managed to the highest quality within all compliance frameworks.
The successful applicant will need to possess the following skills and attributes:
· Technical Knowledge: you will be trained to understand and manage high cost and complex inpatient medical assistance claims, including organising evacuations, medical treatment and liaising with clients to provide updates
· People skills: a proactive, can do attitude with a real focus on customer quality
· Organised: able to self-manage a personal portfolio of customers with the ability to prioritise and be self-motivated
· Communication: be proficient in both verbal and written skills
· Personal: demonstrate excellent interpersonal and organisational skills with a flexible approach
Experience & Skills:
· You will be able to demonstrate exceptional telephony based customer service skills and be able to quickly build rapport with people whilst remaining professional at all times.
· You will be self-motivated and have excellent organisational skills
· Capable of multi-tasking using various computer software (Essential)
· The ability to work on your own initiative whilst performing as part of a team (Essential)
· Have a flexible approach to support the business needs
· Able to demonstrate a high level of attention to detail (Essential)
· Confident and articulate on the telephone (Essential)
We offer a great benefits package that includes:
· Comprehensive training (6/8 week structured course)
· Free on-site parking or mini-bus pick up service (to and from Chichester train station)
· Free annual travel insurance (subject to qualifying criteria)
· Contributory pension scheme
· Salary supplements for using an additional language
· 20 days holiday a year, plus 8 days bank holiday.
· Eye care vouchers
· Childcare vouchers
· Bonus scheme
· Cycle to work scheme
· Fully equipped gym, on site tennis court and other social club facilities.
Agencies: We are fortunate enough to receive some really great direct applications, so at this time we will not be engaging or accepting any unsolicited CV's from agencies.