Trainee Security Officer at Holiday Park
- National Living Wage (as applicable by age) depending on experience
- Full Time - Various shifts available
- 19 January 2019
Are you polite and approachable with a level-headed nature?
Would you like to become a qualified Security Officer as part of a friendly and professional team?
Whether you're looking for a long term career with a leading and growing company, or a shorter term opportunity over the summer (perhaps living in our staff accommodation*) - provided you have a positive outlook and are good with people, then we'd love to hear from you!
We operate award winning holiday parks in Selsey (8 miles south of Chichester). People travel from all over the UK to enjoy their holidays on our 4 extensive caravan sites located next to the beach at Selsey.
We are looking for Trainee Security Officers to learn on the job; over time we can provide you everything you need to become fully SIA licensed (Security Industry Authority) provided you are willing to put the work in and to learn. You will be trained from our experienced Security Team under the guidance of our Head of Security.
You will mostly be buddied up with another member of staff and be working as a 2 person team and will be responsible for a liaising with our holiday guests and day visiting members of the public and helping them in the following ways:
- Asset protection - making rounds monitoring our holiday entertainment venues (swimming pool, gym, amusement arcades, restaurants, entertainment complex, children's play parks etc)
- Looking after the entrance gates, assisting with traffic flow
- Directing visitors to the correct entrance depending on whether they are day visitors or caravan owners etc
- Answering guest's questions, giving directions etc
We can offer you:
- Being part of a friendly and professional team in a holiday atmosphere
- Competitive rates of pay
- Full training to obtain your SIA license (Security Industry Authority)
- A range of shift options
- Discounted gym and indoor swimming pool membership
- *On site staff accommodation (subject to availability, small charge applies)
To do this job you must be:
- Level headed
- Well presented
- Happy to ask when you aren't sure
Please apply by filling out our online form, or by providing your CV, or by calling 01243 630039 to answer a few initial questions about you.