Security Officer at Holiday Park
£7.83 to £9.00 per hour (depending on experience)
Full Time - Various shifts available
Do you hold a SIA Door Supervisors Licence?
Would you like to work as a valued member of a professional and friendly team in a holiday atmosphere?
Bunn Leisure operate award winning holiday parks in Selsey (8 miles south of Chichester). People travel from all over the UK to enjoy their holidays on our 4 extensive caravan sites located next to the beach at Selsey.
We are looking for a qualified and experienced Security Officer to join our friendly and customer focussed team. As our customers are on their summer holidays this role makes a very refreshing change from many other Security positions.
Your focus will be to offer friendly and efficient service to maintain a safe, secure and happy environment for our customers and staff. Whether you're looking for a long term career with a leading and growing company, or a shorter term opportunity over the summer (perhaps living in our staff accommodation*) - provided you have a positive outlook and are good with people, then we'd love to hear from you!
We also offer training to our less experienced members of the team (under the guidance of our Head of Security), so if you are interested in passing on your knowledge to others by being involved in training please mention this when you apply (not essential).
Your focus will be to provide excellent customer service to our guests and to protect the assets of our holiday parks. You will be responsible for a liaising with our holiday guests and day visiting members of the public and helping them in the following ways:
- Asset protection - making rounds monitoring our holiday entertainment venues (swimming pool, gym, amusement arcades, restaurants, entertainment complex, children's play parks etc)
- Looking after the entrance gates, assisting with traffic flow
- Directing visitors to the correct entrance depending on whether they are day visitors or caravan owners etc
- Answering guest's questions, giving directions etc
We can offer you:
- Being part of a friendly and professional team in a holiday atmosphere
- Competitive rates of pay
- Further training to advance your personal development
- A range of shift options
- Discounted gym and indoor swimming pool membership
- *On site staff accommodation (subject to availability, small charge applies)
To do this job you must be:
- Level headed
- Well presented
- Happy to ask when you aren't sure